Find out more and apply
We're currently recruiting for public and private sector positions in the Guangdong and Hubei Provinces of China starting from 24 August 2019.
We also have more immediate starts available for the right candidates able to start within 5 weeks.
To schedule an interview, call 0203 773 1495 (Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us when you’re available.
The interview will be conducted by one of our friendly native English speaking recruiters over Skype or telephone and has been carefully designed to determine your eligibility and get to know you better.
About the role
Your average day will consist of teaching hours and some basic office hours. As part of the contract you will not teach more than 22 hours per week. This role therefore gives you the exciting opportunity to explore and experience China whilst still gaining extra qualifications.
It is the perfect place to gain life experience and a great opportunity for people who haven't yet finalized a career and wish to widen their horizons and explore a different culture whilst earning. Some of our past teachers have gone on to start their own successful companies and work for multinational companies.
We were formed to provide the highest standard of English Education to China's growing number of primary and secondary schools. We are seeking candidates with an excellent standard of spoken and written English. The role is based in China and the ideal candidates will be confident, outgoing and willing to learn. We will provide the TEFL training course free of charge.
- Teaching Classes
- Adding to course syllabus
- Managing timetables
- Setting tests to check progress
- Competitive Salary (disposable income is twice that of an average graduate starting salary in the UK)
- Fully accredited TEFL qualification you can use anywhere in the world
- Accommodation included
- Bills and insurance covered
- Out-bound flights covered
- Airport Pickup
- Dedicated coordinator who is fluent in English to assist you throughout your time in China
What you need to apply
- You must qualify under Chinese visa regulations as a native English speaker (UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, or have a degree from one of those countries)
- A UK bachelor's degree in any discipline
- No criminal record
open the door to careers all over the world
Begin training, obtain work permit and Z visa
Upload your CV as a PDF or DOC
Fly out to meet us in China
Who we're looking for
the recruitment process
+44 (0)203 773 1495 Lines are open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Saturday